Classical 33 of Unit 33, Courier Point, 13 Freeland Park, Wareham Road, Poole, Dorset, BH16 6FH, Classical 33 is the promoter (“Promoter”) of this free competition. Subject to these Terms and Conditions, all persons who re-tweet and like the specified tweet on Classical33couk Twitter page (the “Tweet”) before the stipulated closing deadline will be entered into a free competition as set out on Twitter (the “Competition”) to win the prize detailed in the Tweet (the “Prize”).
The current Twitter Prize Draw for Nat King Cole 20 Golden Greats will be close on 15/12/21 at midnight GMT.
1. This Competition is open to anyone aged at least 18 years, excluding employees of the Promoter or any of its affiliated companies, their families, agents or anyone else connected with this Competition. The Promoter reserves the right to verify the eligibility of entrants.
2. Entries must be made by re-tweeting and liking the Tweet and following Classical33couk on Twitter. Entries received after the stipulated closing time will be invalid and will not be included in the Competition.
3. Any instructions provided in the Tweet form part of the Terms and Conditions of the Competition, but in the event of a conflict, these Terms and Conditions take precedence. Entries not complying with these Terms and Conditions will be invalid.
4. The Prize shall be a Vinyl Record or CD, or otherwise as is more particularly stipulated in the Tweet.
5. No payment is required to enter the Competition.
6. The winner(s) will be selected from all eligible entries received before the Competition closing time, at the discretion of the Promoter. The winner(s) will be notified following the Competition closing time, firstly by tweet and then by direct mail to the winner(s) Twitter account. In the event that the winner fails to respond to the Promoter to confirm its acceptance of the Prize within a reasonable period of time, the Promoter reserves the right (in its sole discretion) to forfeit the Prize or select an alternative winner from the Competition.
7. The Promoter reserves the right to request valid proof of identification (as determined in its sole discretion) from the winner(s) prior to issuance of the Prize . The Promoter will not be responsible for any inability of a winner to take up the specified Prize.
8. The Promoter reserves the right to provide substitute prize(s) of similar value in the event that the specified Prize is unavailable for reasons beyond its control. Cash or credit alternatives will not be offered in any circumstances and the Prize is not transferable for any alternative benefit.
9. The winner may be required to participate in publicity connected with the Competition and in entering the Competition, entrants agree to their first name and country of residence being made publicly available if they win.
11. The Promoter accepts no responsibility for incorrectly completed, lost or delayed entries, notices, acceptances, tickets or other documents related to the Prize.
12. The decision of the Promoter is final and no correspondence will be entered into.
13. The Promoter reserves the right to suspend, cancel or amend the Competition and/or review and revise these Terms and Conditions at any time without giving prior notice. By continuing to take part in the Competition subsequent to any revision of these Terms and Conditions, entrants shall be deemed to have agreed to any such new or amended terms.
14. As a winner, you will release the Promoter and its affiliates, partners and employees from any and all liability, claims, demands, and causes of action for personal injury and or damage, theft, or loss suffered in connection with the Competition or the use or acceptance of the Prize or any portion thereof save where due to the negligence of the Promoter or its affiliates, partners and employees.
15. If any provision of these Terms and Conditions is held to be invalid by a court of law or similar, such invalidity shall not affect the enforceability of any other provisions not held to be invalid.
16. This Competition is governed by the law of England and is subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the courts of England.
17. Entries made by anyone found to be using multiple Twitter accounts for the purposes of entering the Competition shall be ineligible.
As a participant and/or winner, you will fully release Twitter from any and all liability, claims, demands, and causes of action for personal injury and or damage, theft, or loss suffered in connection with this Competition or the use or acceptance of the Prize or any portion thereof whatsoever.